We are a family owned and managed business operating mainly in Somerset and the surrounding counties. Established in 1998, we have grown steadily building our client base to include some well known local and national companies. We are proud that we have a large number of customers that return with repeat orders and a large proportion of our business comes from recommendations which confirms we have built a good reputation amongst the local business community.
We moved to our current location in the summer of 2008 and invested in new digital printing machinery at the same time. This was very good for the company and the new premises have enabled us to improve the range of products and services we offer to our customers. The new digital print machine is able to print up to 1.8m wide and with the new technology we have improved the overall quality of the finished products.
We work as a team in the office co-ordinating each project from initial consultation to design, quote, manufacture and installation. We offer advice and guidance on logos and colour schemes and if you require it, an in-house design service.
We have a database of a vast range of suppliers which is the key to finding the right solution for your signage requirements.
SUPPORTING THE LOCAL COMMUNITY
We are proud to have been able to support a local football team with their football kit.
We are also proud sponsors of the Entrepreneur of the Year Award at a local primary school. A project that is close to our hearts and one the children really benefit from as they learn about all aspects of business from advertising and marketing to product design, manufacture and ultimately making a profit.
We have also supplied a cash prize to Westfield Comprehensive School for the pupil with the best attendance. Ultimately recognising the benefit of good behaviour habits.
We have also provided signage and prizes to local charities and events.
We are always interested to hear from people with relevant experience, please email us with your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, post it to us at Sign Solutions SW Ltd, Units 5 & 6, Brympton Way, Lynx West Trading Estate, Yeovil, Somerset, BA20 2HP
We have no current vacancies, should a position arise it will be advertised here.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions apply to all services offered by Sign Solutions SW Ltd. By commissioning services from Sign solutions SW Ltd you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to refuse to construct, manufacture or produce any type of signage that we may judge as unfit due to content or otherwise. This includes, but is not limited by, adult oriented material such as pornography, material which promote hatred towards persons belonging to any ethnic group, religion or sexual orientation and material that infringe copyright or are contrary to UK laws.
- The acceptance of a commission shall be deemed as a contractual agreement between the client and Sign Solutions SW Ltd.
- Sign Solutions SW Ltd cannot always guarantee to start work immediately on a commission but will arrange a date with the client as to when work can commence.
- Sign Solutions SW Ltd will require payment upon confirmation of order for non – account holders. Account holders are expected to send payments by cheque or BACS within 30 days of the date on the invoice.
- Any payment returned by the bank will incur a £15 administration charge. This will be invoiced and will be added to the total outstanding debt owed by the customer.
- Sign Solutions SW Ltd reserves the right to alter prices at any time without notice. If a client has commissioned any services from Sign Solutions SW Ltd prior to a change in prices, that commission will not be subject to any increase, but any subsequent commission may be subject to an increase.
- The responsibility of checking for errors in content of signage lies with the client. Any errors discovered after approval has been received by the client and the product has been produced cannot be corrected free of charge. All reasonable steps are taken to ensure this does not occur.
- Sign Solutions SW Ltd cannot be held liable for loss or damage caused as a result of third party action or failure.
- Sign Solutions SW Ltd reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in the Terms and Conditions.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions your statutory rights are not affected.
- All material, both text and images, supplied by the client and used in the construction of the client's signage, will remain the client's property. All such material will be assumed to be the property of the client and free to use without fear of breach of copyright laws.
- The copyright for all material provided by Sign Solutions SW Ltd, such as graphics, photographs and text will remain the property of Sign Solutions SW Ltd until payment has been made in full.
- If at any point during the Development Cycle of the signage project a client wishes to cancel, they may do so but will be invoiced an amount that Sign Solutions SW Ltd judges to be proportional to the amount of work completed on the commission.
- Your virtual server is for your personal use only. You must not divulge any password given to any other person, and you should take reasonable precautions to ensure that it is not discovered by other people.
- We shall not be held liable for any loss or damages caused by the use or misuse, unavailability or removal of services.
If you have any complaints about the quality of service you have received from Sign Solutions SW Ltd please e-mail, or write to us stating the full nature of your complaint.